Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wet'n'Wild Megalast Don't Blink Pink

So I picked up one more lippie from the new WnW Megalast Offerings. Of course Don't Blink Pink is just as bright as the other two( check out my review of Purty Parsimmon and Cherry Picking HERE). It is a bright neony pink colour that should work across skintones as its overly cool.  



I have two other similar lippies - Milani Rose Hip which is supposedly a dupe for the infamous Nars Schiap (worn by Kim K in this pic) and Maybelline CS in Fuchsia Fever which should be a dupe MAC Candy Yum Yum LE lippie from the Quite Cute collection( lippie that disappeared in a matter of minutes and is quite sought after- should be repromoted later in the year!). 




Anyway, I've swatched the three lipsticks and while they are not exact dupes for each other they are very similar. Rose Hip is my favourite out of the three but I love the lasting power of the Megalast lippies. As always, make sure your lips are in perfect condition before applying any of the matte WnW Lipsticks, or any bright lippie for that matter:)






No comments:

Post a Comment