Friday, January 20, 2012

OMG RBR!

Holy Cr@p.So, I received my zuneta package yesterday. I gave into the hype and after their last sale, I ordered an RBR eyeshadow- the one I hear about the most- abyssinian catbird. It's an olivey bronzey colour that is not exactly super unique, but is very pretty nonetheless.The quality of this shadow is AH-MAZING! I was feeling a buyers remorse when I ordered it, as it's quite expensive for  a single e/s but it is totally worth it. 
I used it this morning and it's consistency is so rich, so amazingly buttery that even with the lightest swipe you get so much pigment and you cannot even tell the surface has been touched.
The only downside is that now I want more shadows! Ugh!!!!
EOTD for  which I used Abyssinian catbird after the JUMP!






No comments:

Post a Comment